Juan Manuel De La Torre-Reyes was a man who last known to be crossing the US/Mexico border, possibly from Mexico, in 1988. Few details are available in his case.
- Wavy black hair; about an inch long.
- Black mustache and beard.
- Brown eyes.
- Scars on left forearm and on forehead.
- Tattoo of two red roses with the name "Lupita" on the upper back.
Juan De La Torre-Reyes has been ruled out as the following unidentified decedents per NamUs:
- Amelia County John Doe (1990)
- Chesterfield County John Doe (1990)
- Fairfax County John Doe (2007)
- Prince William County John Doe (1990)
- Richmond John Doe (1991)
- Richmond John Doe (October 8, 1995)