Janet Rose Dolgae is a woman who disappeared from her residence at the 500 block of Geauga Portage Easterly Road northeast in Cortland, Ohio on October 1, 1989. She is believed to be dressed to go to work as a hostess at a restaurant in Niles, Ohio. She was also known to use the the last names "Henderson" and "Dolgae Henderson", or the initials "T.J."
According to a Radford University article, Dolgae has been named as an alleged victim of serial killer Larry DeWayne Hall. Hall is speculated to be responsible for the disappearances up to forty-five women during the 1980s and 1990s. He is currently incarcerated at a North Carolina federal prison for the 1993 kidnapping and murder of Jessica Roach. He has not been charged for any other murders besides Roach's, however.
- Long and full brown hair.
- Brown hazel-looking eyes.
- Medium complexion.
- Pierced ears.
- Scar on left leg from a lighter burn.
- Black or white work shirt.
- Black dress pants.
- White blouse.
- Black rubber shoes.
- Mother's ring.
- Bitter Creek Betty
- Cuyahoga County Jane Doe (2014) (NamUs case file removed)
- Fulton County Jane Doe (March 24, 1992)
- Isle of Wight County Jane Doe
- Newport News Jane Doe
- Petersburg Jane Doe (2007)
- Stafford County Jane Doe (1998)
- Winchester Jane Doe (1991)
- Janet Dolgae at the Doe Network
- Janet Dolgae at NamUs
- Janet Dolgae at the Charley Project
- Ohio Attorney General's Office
- Radford University article on Larry Dewayne Hall