Cinda Leann Pallett was a teenager who went missing alongside her friend, Charlotte Kinsey in 1981. Foul play is suspected in their cases.
Charlotte Kinsey had called her parents and said she "had a job" unloading stuffed animals at the Oklahoma State Fairgrounds, where she was last seen.
Both girls and their boyfriends were given rides with their middle-aged employer who later dropped the boys off but Cinda and Charlotte remained in the vehicle.
Royal Russell Long was identified as the driver later on and was charged with the kidnapping and murder of both girls, but the charges were eventually dropped.
Forensic tests matched hairs in Long's vehicle to Cinda. Animal hairs were also noted to be similar to those she encountered before the abduction. A bloody boot print and the outlines of two bodies in blood were found in the truck.
A blond hair was also located in Long's house in Wyoming and may have been Charlotte's, but could not be proven to belong to her.
- Brown hair.
- Brown eyes.
- A small scar below the corner of her left eyebrow.
- She wore a dental retainer behind her lower front teeth at the time of her disappearance.
- Her collarbone was previously fractured.
Clothing and accessories
- A white t-shirt jersey with dark blue sleeves, the "ZZ Top" logo on the front, and the number 81 on the back
- Size 12 slim blue jeans.
- A rope belt made of braided orange or rust-colored nylon with a leather buckle that has the name "Cinda" tooled in it.
- Two-tone blue Nike sneakers with black waffle soles.