Alicia Navarro was a teenager who went missing from Glendale, Arizona in 2019.
On September 15, 2019 at 1:00 a.m., Alicia came downstairs for a glass of water and asked her mother why she was still awake. This was the last time her mother saw Alicia. When her mother woke up the next morning at 7:00 am, she discovered the back door was open and Alicia was gone. There were also chairs placed against the brick wall and shoe prints matching Alicia's. Her small black backpack, her iPhone 6 and her MacBook were all gone, but she didn't take the chargers.
It is believed that at some point during the night, Alicia left her home on foot. Her mother believes she left to meet someone she'd been talking to online, as she'd left behind a note stating, "I ran away. I will be back, I swear. I'm sorry. -- Alicia." But she never returned and has never been heard from again.
- Brown hair.
- Brown eyes.
- Braces on her teeth.
- A scar on her left knuckle.
- She might appear younger than her age due to her short stature.
- She had autism and liked a strict schedule.
- She had severe anxiety, and was receiving therapy for it at the time of her disappearance.
Clothing and accessories
- A white sweatshirt.
- A whitewashed denim overall skirt.
- Black and white 'Vans' sneakers.